Terms and Conditions: Using Duval Health Furniture.Com
The term Duval Health Furniture or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions: Manufacturer’s Warranty
Our Lifetime Warranty guarantees the structure of our furniture against defects in materials and craftsmanship to the original purchaser. Our foams carry a manufacturer’s warranty against defects for five years and our fabrics for three years. The table frame warranty is ten years. Stools and chairs, five years, sewn products including bags, 180 days. This warranty does not cover damages caused by improper setup, accidents, misuse and tears in the upholstery. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the table at the manufacturer’s discretion.
Manufacturer’s 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it in new condition and in the original packaging within 60 days for a full refund for the value of the product. Please contact us for a Return Authorisation prior to returning your product. Return postage is on the customer’s account. We reserve the right to decline items which are obviously damaged or used. Some specially adapted products may not be refundable.
Specifications may be subject to revision as design and material upgrades are incorporated.
Prices valid July 2015 until further notice.